Tuesday, February 28, 2012

8 weeks

Yesterday marked the 2 month mark...8 weeks!!!!!

According to Baby Center- webbed fingers and toes are poking out from the baby's hands and feet, eyelids practically cover his or her eyes, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the branches of the developing lungs, and the baby's "tail" is just about gone. In the brain, nerve cells are connecting with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. the baby – about the size of a kidney bean – is constantly moving and shifting, though I still can't feel it.

I am extremely tired. On the weekends I take 1-2 naps a day. During the week, none. But I do go to bed early.

I am very lucky to say I have not had any morning sickness so far. I have been nauseous. Especially if I am hungry or really tired.

I am eating a lot, though I lost 5 lbs. not sure how. None of my clothes are fitting. Im using a hair tie on all of my pants.

Other than that nothing else has changed. Until next week....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment