Thursday, April 19, 2012

15 weeks

...Plus a few days

How big is baby this week? The size of an apple

Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Symptoms: I am making more trips to the bathroom day and night!!

Cravings: This week has been orange juice. BIG time. Martin had to leave work the other day to bring me some!!! :)

I am loving: the growing baby bump. I want people to know I'm pregnant, not just getting fatter!!!


Sleep: it has been ok. I've positioned my pillows just so. It has been working so far. The dreams on the hand....can GO. They have been too bizarre for me!!!!

I miss: room freshners!!! I can't handle them AT ALL!!!!

I am looking forward to: may 21st so we can see the baby again and find out boy or girl!!!!

I'm spazzing about: fabric!!!!

Best thing about this week: bump has grown!

Milestones: He or she is busy moving amniotic fluid through the nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in the lungs begin to develop. The baby's legs are growing longer than his or her arms now, and he or she can move all those tiny joints and limbs.

Movement: Not yet, but I'm hoping it will be SOON!!!!

It's a...: ?

Exercise: I'm up and down all day with the kiddos. We have been pretty active on the weekends.

Diet: lots of chicken. Fruits and veggies. Nothing weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment