Tuesday, April 24, 2012

16 weeks




How big is baby this week? The size of an avocado

Due Date: October 8th, 2012

Symptoms: going to the bathroom more often and unfortunately a lot thirstiest.

Cravings: Egg McMuffin :)

I am loving: feeling a tiny bit of movement!!!!!! It feels like butterfly wings fluttering inside.

Sleep: we'll as I write this it's 3:45am. Haven't had this problem in a while.

I miss: subway sandwiches!!!!!!

I am looking forward to: picking up our glider next weekend when we go to DFW.

I'm spazzing about: keeping my stress down!!!! Yesterday may have been a tad too much but came home and took it easy.

Best thing about this week: feeling baby move

Milestones: Getting ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, the baby will double his or her weight and add inches to his or her length . Right now, he or she's about 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His or her legs are much more developed, head is more erect than it has been, and eyes have moved closer to the front of the head. The ears are close to their final position, too. We are watching what we say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean he or she can now pick up our voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Movement: yes. April 22-felt it once or twice in the afternoon. April 23- felt quite a bit. :)

It's a...: ?

Exercise: Monday we had a pep rally. I'm the mascot for our elementary school and let's just say that wore me out. I will def have a fill in until this baby comes. Thanks Aunt Carla!!!

Diet: Nothing weird. Yet.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment